COP26 protests pass off without incident
- 31/10/2021 21:53:26
- Message from Assistant Chief Constable Gary Ritchie after a number of protests took place today without incident.
Man who died after crash on the A75 named
- 31/10/2021 20:15:54
- A man who died following a fatal crash on the A75 at Castle Kennedy has been formally identified.
Assault with intent to rob, Saucel Crescent, Paisley
- 31/10/2021 14:48:14
- Detectives are appealing for information following an assault with intent to rob incident which occurred in Paisley in the early hours of Sunday, 31 October, 2021.
Police Appeal Following Fatal Crash - Castle Kennedy
- 31/10/2021 10:17:28
- Road Policing officers in Dumfries and Galloway are appealing for information following a fatal road crash which occurred on the A75 Gretna to Stranraer Road, near to Inch Church, Castle Kennedy.
COP26 policing operation under way as conference begins
- 30/10/2021 21:56:06
- Assistant Chief Constable Gary Ritchie said: "Our policing operation to support a peaceful, vibrant COP26 is well under way as conference delegates and climate change activists begin to arrive in Glasgow."
Appeal following crash on the A97 in Aberdeenshire
- 30/10/2021 21:01:37
- Officers are appealing for witnesses after a crash on the A97 in Aberdeenshire.
Two men charged following robberies in Ayr
- 30/10/2021 16:52:16
- Two men have been charged following a series of robberies in Ayr
Appeal for witnesses following crash on the A82, Fort William
- 29/10/2021 21:11:06
- Road Policing Officers in Fort William are appealing for witnesses following a serious road traffic collision in the town on Friday 29th October 2021.
Chief Constable contributes to Scottish Government briefing ahead of COP26
- 29/10/2021 16:15:06
- Chief Constable Iain Livingstone joined the First Minister Nicola Sturgeon and the National Clinical Director Professor Jason Leitch during a Scottish Government briefing ahead of COP26.
Appeal for witnesses following robbery on Kirkton Street, Carluke
- 28/10/2021 17:57:03
- Detectives in Lanarkshire are appealing for information following a robbery in Carluke, which took place on Wednesday, 27 October. The incident happened around 2pm at an ATM outside the Bank of Scotland on Kirkton Street.
Over 100 young drivers in Caithness receive police road safety inputs as part of New Driver Scheme
- 28/10/2021 17:00:36
- Road Policing Officers in Highland and Islands have this week provided education and awareness raising inputs to over 100 apprentices employed by Dounreay Site Restoration Limited (DSRL) in Caithness.
Appeal following robbery in Glasgow
- 28/10/2021 16:43:20
- Police in Glasgow are appealing for information following an assault and robbery in the city.
Man convicted for non-recent sexual abuse, Burntisland
- 28/10/2021 14:22:22
- A teacher has been convicted of the non-recent sexual abuse of a 10-year-old girl at a residential school in the Burntisland area of Fife.
Appeal for information following theft in Inverness
- 28/10/2021 12:08:04
- Officers in Inverness are appealing for information following the report of a theft in the city on Monday, 25 October 2021.
Appeal following attempted murder in Ayr
- 28/10/2021 10:15:28
- Police in Ayrshire are appealing for information following an attempted murder in Ayr.
If you’ve reported domestic abuse, rape or sexual crimes to us, we’d appreciate your feedback on the service we provided.
Policing Scotland has been working to make its websites more accessible - read our accessibility statement.
The official police resource for Scotland. Find advice and support for any situation you might be facing.