- 25/01/2021 15:28:09
- Officers are appealing for information after a woman was assaulted on Stirling Street, Alva, last night.
- 25/01/2021 14:09:26
- A 20-year-old man and 50-year-old woman have been arrested and charged in connection with drugs offences in Elgin.
- 25/01/2021 10:25:16
- Officers appeal for information following serious road crash on A710 near Southwick
- 25/01/2021 09:00:09
- Road Policing Officers in Aberdeen are continuing their enquiries and appealing for witnesses after a 73-year-old man died on Sunday, 24 January, 2021. Around 3.10pm on Sunday afternoon, officers were called to the car park of Tesco, Rousey Drive, Aberdeen following a report that a man had taken ill within his vehicle.
- 24/01/2021 10:30:25
- Police in Dundee are appealing for witnesses after a series of thefts and attempted thefts in the city.
- 23/01/2021 16:49:21
- Officers from Lanarkshire’s Divisional Alcohol and Violence Reduction Unit have recovered drugs with an estimated street value of five hundred and twenty thousand pounds (£525,000) following two operations in Bellshill and Motherwell.
- 23/01/2021 11:35:14
- Detectives are investigating after a primary school was deliberately set on fire in the east end of Glasgow on Friday, 22 January, 2021.
- 22/01/2021 12:19:46
- A 23-year-old man has been arrested and charged in connection with a number of vehicle related crimes in Livingston.
- 22/01/2021 10:13:28
- Police Scotland is appealing for witnesses after a woman died following a road crash in Oban.
- 21/01/2021 19:10:04
- Police were called around 5pm to the junction of Thurlow Road and Seafield Street following the collision between a red Mazda, a black Honda and a 91-year-old male.
- 21/01/2021 13:43:10
- Roman Frackiewicz was found guilty today at the High Court in Edinburgh. Police were called around 7.50am on Saturday, 18 April, 2020 to Pirniefield Bank in Edinburgh after the body of Jadwiga Szczygielska was found within her home.
- 21/01/2021 08:25:50
- A 48-year-old man has been arrested and charged in connection with the recovery of Etizolam pills worth an estimated street value of £90,000.
- 20/01/2021 15:26:00
- Police Scotland has released CCTV of a man officers wish to speak to in connection with assaults in the Meadows area of Edinburgh.
- 20/01/2021 14:29:42
- The incident, which saw a pedestrian struck by a silver VW vehicle, happened around 2.45pm on Tuesday, 19 January, on the A701 near Gowkley Moss roundabout.
- 20/01/2021 11:37:38
- Officers in Aviemore are appealing for the assistance of motorists after a number of high value mountain bikes were reported stolen from the Laggan area.
Read about reporting and FAQ to help you understand how we are policing the restrictions.
How to make a complaint to Police Scotland, how they are investigated and more.