Appeal after man suffers serious facial injury in Campbell Court assault, Ayr
- 09/02/2021 15:34:48
- Police Scotland is appealing for witnesses after a man was the victim of a serious assault in Ayr. The incident happened at a property in Campbell Court at around 6.30pm on Monday, 8 February, 2021.
New posts created in the Highlands to support call handling in Scotland
- 09/02/2021 12:53:29
- Fifteen new posts have been created in the Highlands to further enhance the development of call handling services for Police Scotland.
Assault and robbery, Hamburgh Place, Edinburgh
- 09/02/2021 11:10:41
- Police in Edinburgh are appealing for witnesses following an assault and robbery in Leith.
Sexual assault in Castlehill Woods, Ayr
- 08/02/2021 16:55:54
- Police are continuing their enquiries and appealing for information after a report of a 14 year-old girl sexually assaulted in Ayr on Saturday, 6 February, 2021.
Lowering of the UK’s Terrorist Threat Level to Substantial
- 08/02/2021 14:39:58
- This afternoon the Home Secretary announced a decrease in the UK’s Terrorist Threat Level from Severe to Substantial.
Update - Kilmarnock deaths - Thursday, 4 February, 2021
- 08/02/2021 12:41:50
- Officers have now formally identified the three people who died following incidents in Kilmarnock on Thursday, 4 February, 2021.
Appeal following concerning behaviour of man, Dundee
- 07/02/2021 16:27:14
- Police Scotland is appealing for witnesses after reports of concerning behaviour from a man in Dundee.
Attempted wilful fire-raising - Medlar Road, Cumbernauld
- 07/02/2021 15:44:21
- Police are appealing for information after an attempted wilful fire-raising at a flat in Medlar Road, Cumbernauld, on Saturday, 6 February, 2021.
More than £200,000 of drugs recovered in Lockerbie
- 07/02/2021 15:32:10
- Road Policing officers in Dumfries and Galloway have recovered cannabis with an estimated street value of £210,000, during a routine patrol yesterday (Saturday, 6 February).
Appeal after elderly couple fall victim of fraud in Dundee
- 06/02/2021 08:37:05
- Police in Dundee are appealing for information after an elderly couple were targeted by fraudsters in the Lochee area.
- 05/02/2021 16:13:35
- The A835 between Ullapool and Altguish has now reopened, following the recent heavy snow, however, motorists are still urged to avoid travelling, where possible.
Police horse dies on duty in Kilmarnock
- 05/02/2021 15:55:42
- Police Scotland is mourning the loss of one of its horses who died suddenly last week.
Debris on M77 and M8 motorways-Glasgow
- 05/02/2021 15:54:12
- Officers are appealing for witnesses following an incident on the M77 and M8 motorways earlier today, Friday, 5 February, 2021.
Ryan Evans sentenced for possessing indecent images and videos of children
- 05/02/2021 14:21:43
- Police Scotland acknowledges the sentencing of Ryan Evans yesterday (Thursday, 4 February, 2021) for offences relating to the possession of indecent images and videos of children.
Appeal following wilful fire raising, Alexandria
- 05/02/2021 12:20:05
- Police Scotland is appealing for information following a wilful fire raising in Alexandria.
If you’ve reported domestic abuse, rape or sexual crimes to us, we’d appreciate your feedback on the service we provided.
Policing Scotland has been working to make its websites more accessible - read our accessibility statement.
The official police resource for Scotland. Find advice and support for any situation you might be facing.