Partners and other organisations that can help
Click here if you want to get away from this page quickly.
A list of organisations to contact if you or someone you know is being affected by domestic abuse.
- Scotland's Domestic Abuse and Forced Marriage Helpline telephone: 0800 027 1234 (24/7 helpline)
- Scottish Women’s Aid
- Rape Crisis Scotland telephone 08088 010302
- Abused Men In Scotland (AMIS) telephone 03300 949 395
- Men's Advice Line telephone: 0808 801 0327
- LGBT Domestic Abuse Scotland
- Samaritans telephone: 116 123
- Supportline telephone: 01708 765200
- Scottish Women's Rights Centre telephone: 08088 010 789
- Victim Support Scotland telephone: 0800 160 1985
- ASSIST (Advocacy, Support, Safety, Information Services Together) telephone: 0141 276 7710
- Hestia - Bright Sky Application
- Hollie Guard
If you’ve reported domestic abuse, rape or sexual crimes to us, we’d appreciate your feedback on the service we provided.
Policing Scotland has been working to make its websites more accessible - read our accessibility statement.
The official police resource for Scotland. Find advice and support for any situation you might be facing.