Police Lost Property Form

You should use this form to make a report of lost property to the Police Service of Scotland.

If you have lost a vehicle or animal please do not use this form - call 101 for advice.

If you have lost a bank card please contact your bank or service provider.

If you have lost a Mobile Phone please contact your network provider.

All fields marked with (required) are mandatory and must be filled in.

Some more fields may become mandatory depending on what options you select.

Lost Item Details




Date of Loss


Time of Loss


Location of loss


Additional location details