Online Reporting Form

In an emergency always dial 999.
People who are Deaf, hard of hearing or have issues communicating verbally can use the SMS 999 text system (you must register for this service).

For non-emergency use dial 101. Members of the deaf community can use the Contact Scotland facility.

All fields marked with (required) are essential and must be filled in.

On some occasions we may need to get in contact with you or the person you are concerned about even if you or they don't want further contact. This could for example, be if we feel there is a risk to someone.