Director – Strategy and Analysis
Tom McMahon is the Director of Strategy and Analysis.
His portfolio consists of the following business areas:
- Analysis & Performance Management
- Strategy, Planning & Insight
- Demand Productivity & Performance
- Academic Research and SIPR liaison
- Strategic Public and Stakeholder Engagement Planning and Coordination
Director McMahon previously worked for the Scottish Government in a number of roles including Head of Community Safety.
He went on to be Director of Strategy at the Scottish Police Authority and Director of the Policing 2026 Programme.
He joined Police Scotland in 2017.