Other people who can help

Other People Who Can Help

If you have been the victim of a sexual crime you do not have to tray and manage alone. 

There are a number of organisations who can provide support, advice and counselling.

Rape Crisis Scotland www.rapecrisisscotland.org.uk
Victim Support Scotland www.victimsupportsco.org.uk
Scottish Women's Aid www.scottishwomensaid.org.uk

Scotland has a dedicated Sexual Assault Referral Centre - 'Archway' currently provides a service to Greater Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Ayrshire, West Dunbartonshire, Renfrewshire and Inverclyde, they can be contacted on 0141 211 8175 (www.rapecrisiscentre-glasgow.co.uk). The NHS provide other areas.